Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after comissioning cole foster to build "whatever you want" a bike. jeff decker asked so what are you gonna do. jeff was told to "imagine san fernando drags-
1968, pits are full & its dusk". what the fuck!! jeff is brave.
the past 20yrs salinas boy's cole & job stevens, dream up thier creations in a strange back & forth mental team. only seeing the full picture when its done.
creating, changing, on & on till its compleate.
haveing cole look at finished project for first time & asking you, "do you think its ok". is almost laughable, concidering its undescribably perfict. strangely timeless, yet freshly conjered up by 2 much too humble wizzereds.
wispering & mumbeling ideas at eachother while building.
really amazing to be a part of. I helped with the final assembly, & after years of working with them Im still in awe.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Django said:
How would you like to see a Victoria's Secret model modeling THAT!? Bad ass... :cool:
Yes, thats the type of LACE I like to see, killer period paint scheme. Done well Cole. The boss asked me today if you were coming to Sturgis...........I said I didnt think so.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That is fucking rad! Most beautiful bike I have seen in a while. what is with the rear drum, i am digging that. Also I heard that Cole is going to start selling the finned oil tank covers, any truth to that? I had a chance to see Jeff's Crocker at the Davenport swap meet last year and just by seeing these pics I can see that he owns two of the coolest rides ever!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.