Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after comissioning cole foster to build "whatever you want" a bike. jeff decker asked so what are you gonna do. jeff was told to "imagine san fernando drags-
1968, pits are full & its dusk". what the fuck!! jeff is brave.
the past 20yrs salinas boy's cole & job stevens, dream up thier creations in a strange back & forth mental team. only seeing the full picture when its done.
creating, changing, on & on till its compleate.
haveing cole look at finished project for first time & asking you, "do you think its ok". is almost laughable, concidering its undescribably perfict. strangely timeless, yet freshly conjered up by 2 much too humble wizzereds.
wispering & mumbeling ideas at eachother while building.
really amazing to be a part of. I helped with the final assembly, & after years of working with them Im still in awe.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
all but wires & hose. paint is mix of reds, pinks, swirls, lace. bill carter painted it, we watched him in "angels unchained" while instaleing sheet metal. bad ass.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Django said:
How would you like to see a Victoria's Secret model modeling THAT!? Bad ass... :cool:
Yes, thats the type of LACE I like to see, killer period paint scheme. Done well Cole. The boss asked me today if you were coming to Sturgis...........I said I didnt think so.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That is fucking rad! Most beautiful bike I have seen in a while. what is with the rear drum, i am digging that. Also I heard that Cole is going to start selling the finned oil tank covers, any truth to that? I had a chance to see Jeff's Crocker at the Davenport swap meet last year and just by seeing these pics I can see that he owns two of the coolest rides ever!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wow.

You know...everyone should have the oppurtunity at least once in life to be surrounded by so much talent.

It just does something to you.

·
Not Really Evil.
38 Posts
Cole is a ruler. End of story. When I saw this bike in bare metal, I just knew it was going to end up right. Just didn't know it was going to be that close to perfection.

·
Registered
917 Posts
EVILJASONIC said:
Cole is a ruler. End of story. When I saw this bike in bare metal, I just knew it was going to end up right. Just didn't know it was going to be that close to perfection.
...and its an EVO!
Just the right motor for such a clean build.

G.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Good stuff...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts