Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a message sent via Sleeper's friend.

Sleeper: The Jockey Journal is my favortie forum of bike. From my teenager to 35, I have collected in China Flathead, hnucklehead, panhead, shoverlhead and Triumph, Bsa, bmw. On Nov.28 of 2010 I was arrested for one of many accusations which was related to right of bikers in China. More than 200 cities in China and 99% highway do not allow bikes. Now I can't get out of the prison but my soul is with you. God bless you.

Sleeper's friend: now Sleeper is in faint in hospital. He was deadly injuried falling from the factory building in the prison. I pray for him and wish him could come back to you soon.

·
Registered
185 Posts
+1 Tony the Torch- we have so many freedoms that sometimes we just focus on things we are unhappy about in the good ole USA. At the end of the day, America is pretty friggin' awesome. I know I am thankful for lots- too much to list. But, Let our thoughts be with Sleeper.

·
Registered
198 Posts
To Sleepers friend, if you can let him know that he and his family is in our prayers. Let us know if any thing changes. Thanks sleeper's friend. FG

枕木的朋友,如果你可以讓臥舖知道他是在我們的思想和祈禱。請讓我們知道如果有什麼變化。

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
+1 Tony the Torch- we have so many freedoms that sometimes we just focus on things we are unhappy about in the good ole USA. At the end of the day, America is pretty friggin' awesome. I know I am thankful for lots- too much to list. But, Let our thoughts be with Sleeper.
well said

·
Registered
660 Posts
This is a message sent via Sleeper's friend.

Sleeper: The Jockey Journal is my favortie forum of bike. From my teenager to 35, I have collected in China Flathead, hnucklehead, panhead, shoverlhead and Triumph, Bsa, bmw. On Nov.28 of 2010 I was arrested for one of many accusations which was related to right of bikers in China. More than 200 cities in China and 99% highway do not allow bikes. Now I can't get out of the prison but my soul is with you. God bless you.

Sleeper's friend: now Sleeper is in faint in hospital. He was deadly injuried falling from the factory building in the prison. I pray for him and wish him could come back to you soon.
sleeper?

China?

located in PyongYang? that's the capital of north-corea ...

is that real or HOAX???

not really sure ...

in case of real i'm with him and tell him i wanna invite him and meet him in Beijing as soon as he recovers

in case of HOAX: ain't funny

Thomas located in Beijing PR China

·
Registered
198 Posts
With all due respect, for a moment I thought it was you who got in trouble. I got sleeper confused with you. I'm glad you are O.K.
sleeper?

I hope sleeper is well as well. FG

China?

located in PyongYang? that's the capital of north-corea ...

is that real or HOAX???

not really sure ...

in case of real i'm with him and tell him i wanna invite him and meet him in Beijing as soon as he recovers

in case of HOAX: ain't funny

Thomas located in Beijing PR China

·
Registered
706 Posts
Truly, every American should be made to spend one year living anywhere else in the world. Most would come back and kiss the ground.
Yes, there are a lot of problems here. But guess what? Almost everywhere else it's much worse!

·
Registered
447 Posts
is sleeper a us citizen? What is he being charged with?

Can you tell us more about the law that sleeper broke and what the normal punishment for that law is in China

This isn't the average post on this forum...

·
Registered
57 Posts
i'm guessing sleeper is local because before the olympics the standard practice for lao wai's (foreigners) was to ride anywhere with any plates (or none) until told not to do so, but just make sure you have a few extra bucks in your pocket. if it was really bad, you might have to leave.

sorry to hear about sleeper.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
His past posts def. show some kind od asian writing on products and Chaing Jang in his garage so he is somewhere overwhere so it could be for real. Maybe the pyongyang was a joke on his part.

So taking it seriously this sucks to hear about. Hope all turns out as right as it can.

Tony, you hit it man. We bitch about such trivial shit sometimes when others in other countries really got it bad.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts