Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran over to the Rumblers shindig in Brooklyn after work on Sat. The green bike is from Indian Larry's Shop (check out the rocker boxes) I don't know who did the gooseneck knuckle but it is badass.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was there too, there were some cool bikes there. I didn't get many good pictures, but here are a few anyways. Pete, in the third picture let me stand on the top of his truck for the middle picture - Wish I had a picture of that.

http://homepage.mac.com/ricabergstrom/PhotoAlbum40.html

It was a cool scene under the BQE. I wish I got there earlier, though. I didn't get there untill 4pm and people were starting to head out within the hour. I did enjoy seeing the Indian Larry Legacy bikes in person. It was loud as hell there with the highway above and all the cars and bikes below, with all the sounds echoing off the bottom of the highway - Crazy. I'm hard of hearing and I could barely have a conversation with anyone, but I had a good time.

o/t - I went to Coney Island afterwords and went on my first ever roller coaster ride - on the back seat of the Cyclone! My neck still hurts from being snapped back on that first drop - Mild wiplash. I still can't wipe the grin off my face.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts