Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

As promised, here are some pics of my friends new build.
The engine is a RE 1000 cc twin from 1926. Gearbox is at the time somewhat unclear, he has not decided which one to use yet.

This is our first build with TIG welding machine and we are learning by doing, as usual...

I will update when there´s something new to see.

Later // Patric

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys
I can´t take any credit in this build, it´s all Olofs work and design. He is one determined guy, that´s for sure. The idea for now is that he is trying to make it street legal! I have no idea if it will work but we will see.....
As i said, determined....

Well, Knuckle.
We only live a couple of stonethrows (aaahahahahaaa, that was funny in so many ways) away. And yes, i know that i´m a sick little fucker....

Dudes // Patric

·
Registered
790 Posts
hahaha may have to throw a bunch then :D

i plan on having my cz legal to, it's all about work ain't it ;)

·
Registered
357 Posts
What the heck is a Royal Enfield?

Expect to hear that a lot. Good start to the project and I'm fuckin jealous! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My friend e-mailed me a mockup-pic.

The rear tire and the handlebar isn´t the right one but you get a good idea of how the bike will look like when it´s finished.

And RetroBob is right, the newer RE´s that are made in India isn´t that good. And they are ugly too......

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry guy´s, no updates at this point.
For a number of reasons i have not been able to visit my friend. We spoke on the phone the other day and he told me that he havent done much lately. I´ll be back when i have something to report.

Sadly, i can´t continue with my Rudge as long as he is in that garage. So there will be no updates there either. I´ve collected the most of the parts so hopefully it will be a fast build when i get there.

See you // Patric

·
Registered
790 Posts
ooh you need some lingon dricka with röd tjut to get it going again in the garage :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts