Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
thanks for the invite dude...we'll do it again soon.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Crow, I figured out where i know you from. My buddy Sean (fat lucky's) introduced me to you at the South Austin Speed Shop's SXSW evet a few weeks ago.

I dig your house man, I'm lookin move into your hood.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Enjoyed meeting you and seeing the Crow's Roost. If your headed over to the Bastrop area. Give me shout and we'll meet up. See ya down the road.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Where was this party held? I see some of the bikes that made the El Diablo Run cpl of weeks ago. Nice pics, thanx for posting.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hey man!! Good meeting you!! Great idea…having the party during the roundup….that oil leak on my panhead stopped today…I rode 200 miles home and nothing leaking…..I think she just wanted to mark your drive!!

<o =""></o>

Thanks for posting the pics too!!

Big AL

<o =""></o>

<st1:state w:st="on">
</st1:state>

·
Registered
149 Posts
Crow man, thanks a lot for your hospitality you and your crew rule.

Good meeting Jabber and Mansruin too, had me in stictches.

I've already started looking into shipping my bike over for next years Roundup though ****** thinks me riding from Tejas to here aint gonna happen :)

If you need a place to stay in England man my home and spare room are open to you and yours.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Crow thanks for the invite! I really enjoyed hanging out with all the cool folks and finally meeting some of the jj board members.

-eddie

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yes, your house rocked Crow...thanks for the hospitality, food and beers. Good meeting alot of the guys from this board. I thought your wolf was gunna eat me when I pulled up in your driveway and he came to say "hi"......Cool dogs.

Crow said:
And a big ole thanks to everybody that showed up to my house to partay!! Especially to ****** and Ant who traveled far and long to hang with me and reminded one particular group of folks where Davey and Sam cam from.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/evilfirbolg/Roundup%2006/Gearheadquarters/

·
Registered
396 Posts
jabber said:
I thought your wolf was gunna eat me when I pulled up in your driveway and he came to say "hi"......
Jack loves him some white meat

Crow the pleasure was ALL ours man

micasasu

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Good pics...
I know this ain't the HAMB, but i have a question about this:

What was the original purpose of bringing up the front end on gassers?
Why did they run em like that?
Thanks and i'll take my question off the air...
:cool:

(i mean, i'll take my answer off the air...)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts