Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great Weekend! Good party at Crows!!

Over 500 miles on the pan and she ran great all weekend.

I think my clutch probs are finally over, I found some good part cheap: swithed to pig snout with cone throw out bearing, new hub, plates, disk, replaced bearing and tighend up basket....it all paid paid off.

New tire and brakes for confidence.

One the way home I hammered it pretty good cause I thought the club was ahead of me and I was trying to catch up. turns out they were behind....but it fun all hell blowing by all the yuppies on their new chrome...75-80 mph and I hope they were thinking..."What the hell just blew by us!!!"

Speed is the best!! I love my ride!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
That was so funny when I saw you at that gas station and all your boys were still a ways behind you.

I was hurtin' for my bike that day...

G.

big_al said:
Great Weekend! Good party at Crows!!

Over 500 miles on the pan and she ran great all weekend.

I think my clutch probs are finally over, I found some good part cheap: swithed to pig snout with cone throw out bearing, new hub, plates, disk, replaced bearing and tighend up basket....it all paid paid off.

New tire and brakes for confidence.

One the way home I hammered it pretty good cause I thought the club was ahead of me and I was trying to catch up. turns out they were behind....but it fun all hell blowing by all the yuppies on their new chrome...75-80 mph and I hope they were thinking..."What the hell just blew by us!!!"

Speed is the best!! I love my ride!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.