Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great Weekend! Good party at Crows!!

Over 500 miles on the pan and she ran great all weekend.

I think my clutch probs are finally over, I found some good part cheap: swithed to pig snout with cone throw out bearing, new hub, plates, disk, replaced bearing and tighend up basket....it all paid paid off.

New tire and brakes for confidence.

One the way home I hammered it pretty good cause I thought the club was ahead of me and I was trying to catch up. turns out they were behind....but it fun all hell blowing by all the yuppies on their new chrome...75-80 mph and I hope they were thinking..."What the hell just blew by us!!!"

Speed is the best!! I love my ride!!

·
Registered
917 Posts
That was so funny when I saw you at that gas station and all your boys were still a ways behind you.

I was hurtin' for my bike that day...

G.

big_al said:
Great Weekend! Good party at Crows!!

Over 500 miles on the pan and she ran great all weekend.

I think my clutch probs are finally over, I found some good part cheap: swithed to pig snout with cone throw out bearing, new hub, plates, disk, replaced bearing and tighend up basket....it all paid paid off.

New tire and brakes for confidence.

One the way home I hammered it pretty good cause I thought the club was ahead of me and I was trying to catch up. turns out they were behind....but it fun all hell blowing by all the yuppies on their new chrome...75-80 mph and I hope they were thinking..."What the hell just blew by us!!!"

Speed is the best!! I love my ride!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
And yer oil leak fixed itself!!

My house misses ya, now that it's been marked you hafta come back regular and maintain it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
hey Big Al! it was great hangin' with you again. our bikes looked good sittin' next to each other. we should hook up more than once a year! cheers, dave

·
Registered
411 Posts
once again...got to chill with ya Al.howla when your coming back into town...
dusty

·
Registered
634 Posts
I was in car mode all weekend. I'm such a dumbass. I wanted to sit on one of the flyrites at the booth and see if my ass can take it. Doh.

I don't know whose this is, but it was wicked cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts