Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from the Roundup/Flyrite Luau/Crowfest 2006.

Had a blast, meet some real nice folks!

I brought most of my photo gear, but basically only shot 2 bikes (Jason's "Puta", and Trent's El Diablo bike)...not because there were only 2 worth shooting, but because I was enjoying myself too much to "work".

Here is a sneeky-peeky of the Puta de Oro...

I shot the ED special with one of my film cameras (B&W), so I'll post a few shots here in later this week.
Trent, it was great meeting you.
PM me about me possibly shooting your bike for real.
By the way, Trent's bike is THE BALLS in person.

The Puta is awesome as well, and has got to be the most beautiful, grungy bike I have ever seen.

If any of y'all are thinking about going to Austin next year, do it!
Its worth the trip.

G.

·
Banned
648 Posts
Man, I'm glad someone got some serious magazine feature-quality shots of those bikes. I really wanted to shoot a couple around the corner from where we camped in San Felipe, there was a cool ass old Mexican boxing gym with bitchin' hand painted exterior walls, etc. We got so busy wrenching and drinking it just never happened. Post some more, let's see what shape 'ol ED is in after a couple thousand hard miles under Trent's ass.

-Bill

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
G Griffin said:
Just got back from the Roundup/Flyrite Luau/Crowfest 2006.

Had a blast, meet some real nice folks!

I brought most of my photo gear, but basically only shot 2 bikes (Jason's "Puta", and Trent's El Diablo bike)...not because there were only 2 worth shooting, but because I was enjoying myself too much to "work".

Here is a sneeky-peeky of the Puta de Oro...

G.
how did you get these shots? what was the technique? just starting to learn how to do more than snapshots rocking a nikon d200.

thanks for any tips in advance.
todd

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.