Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i found the journal by being a H.A.M.B member. been a hamber for a few years. i've been a hot rodder and have built my own cars since i was a kid. i built my first bike in 2006. went for that old classic 60's look. fast forward to 2008 was hit head on by young girl texting. after 3 years of surgeries and bla bla bla, now it's round two. i'm building a more period correct bike now. once i found this site with all the love and support of vintage stuff, i had to join. i posted before and after pics of my first build under my profile. i'm working on new bike now and will post progress in a bit. just got back from keino's shop in brooklyn. he is building his 'red hook frame' for me. the rest i'll build from the parts i've salvaged from the wreck and purchased here... thanks jockey journal. ....oh yeah, i'm 37 years old, a husband, father of 2, concrete humper and custom home builder.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, notJane! You'll fit right in. Take a bunk ovah dare, and the orderly will be around to strap you down in it for the night in a coupla minutes.

Yo, you paid yer dues. Glad you're here. Post pics of you projects!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.