Jockey Journal Forum banner
61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ya, it was Crosley powered and a completely different body style although it looked a bit similar. It was in Rod & Kulture #30 on page 66. I can't get in my office to use my scanner (It's currently inhabited by Chinese women... noisy little things when they get mine going!) but when I can I'll scan and post the article on this trike.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well, the bus left for Hong Kong this morning! And, as promised, I have the feature on Mark Moriarity's Crosley trike. I scanned this from Rod and Kulture's issue #30 and from issue #31 as well. They messed up on the initial feature and ran text describing one of Todd Asin's Triumphs that month, then ran the whole story in #31.

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Gotta be careful with Dodge Dart and Valiant/Duster wheels though. From '63-'73 they ran an odd ball 5 on 4" pattern that won't work with the Harley stuff.

Just a quick update on the body situation. I have been working over at Roy's for the last couple of days and will continue this next week. I ask him about this deal everyday which really the only way to get things done with him. I am trying to get him to turn loose of one of the bodies he has made up for himself at this point, and I all Fairness if that does happen, Scavenger is first of the list for it. I'll check back in this week with an update.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Scavenger, if that another trike body kinda semi up in the rafters above the Himsl body? Or I guess it could be a Modified race car body based on an "A" or a deuce or something.... Either way it's kinda intriguing. Bantam sedan delivery maybe?

61 - 80 of 114 Posts