Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a bike this weekend with a moon iol pressure gauge mounted to the rocker cover of a shovel. I have's found this setup anywhere. I have seen other brands but not moon. any know where to get these. also are they oil temp gauges available?

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
dvanecek said:
Searched though there page already. I wondering if anyone has seen this or knows how to setup one of these using the generic pressure gauge.
here's a place to start ..

the fitting replaces a rockershaft endplug on Shovels & Sporties, & there's a variety of gauges that will mount to it ..

http://www.jpcycles.com/productgroup.aspx?GID=1216C81D-3D07-4E9B-96D4-A4B8078AC87B&search=oil%20pressure%20gauge&store=Vintage&page=1

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I ran one for a while on a stroker S&S motor but killed two gages (one standard and one oil filled) in a short time (Vibration?).. I then mounted the gage on the handlebars as I also found it a distraction to keep looking down to see the gage. I found the handle bar mount much better. It doesn't look as cool but that wasn't what I was after anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.