Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I'll stop after this...

Ran into fellow Hambers Buzzard and Outlaw and their significant others as well. Tyler rode there two up with his beautiful wife on his itty bitty CB250. It was almost as cute as it was nuts.

·
Registered
361 Posts
WOW! What a great show! I think i need to move to Austin. What are the housing prices like? anymore pics of the cb450?(the black one in the pic with the white R60/2 BMW) also got a lot of cool red xxs showing. Cool show thanks for the pics anymore? Gregg

·
Registered
361 Posts
greggski said:
WOW! What a great show! I think i need to move to Austin. What are the housing prices like? anymore pics of the cb450?(the black one in the pic with the white R60/2 BMW) also got a lot of cool red xxs showing. Cool show thanks for the pics anymore? Gregg
or it could be that my computer is just effing slow.time for an upgrade and/or replacement.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad you guys enjoyed 'em. The few others I have are of more modern stuff, a little farther off the theme of this board than those were. Don't wanna create too much chaos.

Gregg, Austin was once a paradise where you could live like a king for 250 bucks a month but alas everyone figgered that out, moved here, drove our property taxes and cost of living up radically and have now set about trying to change it into the place they left. Some perspective; my mortgage was once 450 a month for an old Hyde Park bungalow, the property taxes on that house are now 480 a month. But it's still alot cheaper than Cali, least that's what all of 'em keep telling me(ya see, they all moved here). 150-200K will get ya decent house. I am hopefully moving in to an old gas station over the summer.

Sorry no other pics of that CB, it was parked in such a way that I couldn't get it.

Mr. TERROR, I did mention the idea to the owner of the Black Prince. Good thing it was so hot, I think he might have taken a swing at me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good pics, as usual Crow.

It was good to see some old faces. I used to ride with Cliff, Laurant, and the rest of the Roadrunners back in the early-mid 90's. Makes me want to get another Triumph. Just need the $$$, space, time etc.!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts