Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just running thru some old pictures and stumbled across these. If they don't give you wanderlust, you'd better check your heartbeat.

Anyone else have any road trip pics to post?

Larry T

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Good post. I've gotta find some. Most are on sportbikes but ridin' is ridin'

Larry T said:
I was just running thru some old pictures and stumbled across these. If they don't give you wanderlust, you'd better check your heartbeat.

Anyone else have any road trip pics to post?

Larry T

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ed said:
Found one. Daytripn' to Skyline Drive (VA).
Ed,
Good picture, I like the image in the mirror.
Larry T

·
Registered
504 Posts
LOL, i like how the kid is scared of the loud bikes..

that is my goal, to scare little kids or make 17 year old girls quiver...

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
snortonnorton said:

that wasnt my intent, funny thing is the dude taking the picture had just started his bike but his pipes a bit quieter than mine...the kid was all into it and even getting his face in the breeze from the put-put-put and not scared at all... so i fired mine up thinking he would dig it too...guess not

·
Registered
49 Posts
I notice that at stop lights the little kids are never scared. They always smile and look at my bike. Even the moms are usually cool (that might be my incredibly good looks though)

Its usually the men that won't look you in the eye

·
Registered
485 Posts
snortonnorton said:

LOL.

My older boys love it! They cant get enough of it. But my little ones (2 and 3) Hate it and love it at the same time. Everytime I start a bike in my garage they run over to see it but have to cover thier ears. And when I shut them off My 2 year old goes OOOoooooohhhhh...... On his monster voice. I love it!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Levi said:
I notice that at stop lights the little kids are never scared. They always smile and look at my bike. Even the moms are usually cool (that might be my incredibly good looks though)

They know that your stealing thier womans fantasy. And when thier home bangin em they will be thinking of the bad guy on the bike :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
cool. i bet that panhead in 1978 could of sold for a price that would make me shoot myself in the nutts for being born too late.

we need to boycott discovery channel..............

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
snortonnorton said:
cool. i bet that panhead in 1978 could of sold for a price that would make me shoot myself in the nutts for being born too late.

we need to boycott discovery channel..............
It might have been bought pretty cheap that day. We were a 1000 miles from home and if you look close, the transmission is out of the bike. The other picture was taken in the park, where they let us camp back then. There were about 20,000 at the run that year.

I've got some other pictures of scooters that I took at Sturgis in 78. If ya'll want to see them, I'll scan some of them and post them tomorrow.
Larry T

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Levi said:

Right. They daydream of buying that $20K soft tail and all the wife wants is a rigid.:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.