- Model: 1974 XLH 1000cc, kick start only. Approx 1000 miles.
- Frame: Mid 1970s Finch Customs rigid, stretched, 40-degree rake, finished with silver vein (hammer-tone) powder coat.
- Engine Mods: Starter blister removed & filled. Primary & cam cover powder coated black. Jugs, heads & rocker boxes wrinkle black, w/ chrome and stainless hardware
- Trans and gearing: Stock with right side shift converted to left side through forward controls. 22 tooth drive and 51 tooth rear.
- Carb: S&S Shorty.
- Exhaust: Drag pipes, 1.75" with black coating and chrome covers.
- Oil bag: Horseshoe, side fill, integrated spin on filter, finished with black powder coat.
- Oil lines: Polished copper and Brass.
- Tank: Sportster king 3.5 gallon, finished in cortez silver.
- Fender: 5" flat steel, finished in cortez silver.
- Seat: Solo, black vinyl with chrome 3" coil springs with 1" risers. P-pad added after pics
- Forks: 35mm extended +6" Forks By Frank with Ceriani sliders.
- Trees: Marzocchi (late 70s Ducati 500) With 4" risers.
- Bars: Stock buckhorn type, dimpled.
- Forward controls: custom reverse actuation.
- Lights: Bates style round headlight bucket w/halogen lamp and custom cat's eye side mount taillight.
- Electrical: Cycle Electric generator, end mounted solid-state regulator, custom wiring & battery box.
- Ignition: Stock points, coil, 10mm wires, Champion plugs.
- Brakes front: Single disk 11.5" w/ Grimeca caliper & mid 70s XL .75" master, Russell vinyl jacketed stainless steel braided lines .
- Brakes rear: Single disk 11.5" w/ PM caliper & Kelsey Hayes Master, Russell vinyl jacketed stainless steel braided lines.
- Wheels: Borrani aluminum w/chrome spokes powder coated candy red, 19" front (WM 2-19-RECORD), 18" rear (74 45 ME, 40) .
- Tires: Metzler ME880 Marathon 100/90-19 front, 140/70-18 rear.
Price: $5,500 Cash
Trades considered………Call Ken at 248/877-9335