Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I better intro myself. I am a bit of a writer and photographer. I dabbled in broadcasting/video editing, done a bit of promotion, owned a couple of bike shops in NYC and built a few bikes. Had the great pleasure and fortune to work with some really great guys in the past and the honor to meet and spend time with many many more.
At the moment My only bike is a Triumph T150V I built some years back but wrecked it badly and have not rebuilt it as yet due to some shitty circumstances demanding my time.
I guess some of you might know of me, If you do you will know that I have a huge archive of pictures/videos/stories and 1st hand experience regarding the NYC chopper scene.
I wish to share it with as many guys who are interested. So to that end I posted an album of pictures for your perusal. What I need is some feedback to get me going. I really am a novice at this computer stuff. Any questions or requests for stuff I may have are welcome and I shall endeavor to get involved with the forum as often as time permits.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome...nice pic!...look forward to seeing more cool stuff from you...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome...nice pic!...look forward to seeing more cool stuff from you...
Thanks for the welcome..Not sure what y'all mean with the Pancho/Cisco Kid...watch yer back...get outta Dodge...Lynch mob comment..
Are there some mean Hombres hereabouts might dry-gulch a fella didn't see it coming?
Listen I am diagnosed Paranoid-Schitzophrenic . As far as I am concerned, every motherfucker has a hidden agenda. You're all Feds until I say you aint.
I am here to share with other like minded enthusiasts.....that's all

·
Registered
969 Posts
Kool Pics Don. Got one question for you. Who is the guy sitting between you and Indian Larry? you don't have to answer if you don't want. Anyway welcome aboard.

·
Administrator
7,780 Posts
Welcome and thanks for that link. The videos are amazing, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
160 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts