Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
WHY do you have to post these when I'm under a foot of snow?!?!?!

Great pics......I really dig that bike.

Say...the very first pair of Vans I ever wore (way back in 6th grade....I was the freak in my school) where just like those!

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
43* . . . yowzah ! a nice brisk ride is good for you ! I like the second picture . . . it makes my ass look good :D ( don't need much help with that though . . . )

·
Registered
675 Posts
hehe it was about 75 when I rode into work this morning. Heres a picture of the bike on the first day it touched to road after its reincarnation. =Mike= was in the cash car just in case it broke down :)

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
=mike= said:
43* . . . yowzah ! a nice brisk ride is good for you ! I like the second picture . . . it makes my ass look good :D ( don't need much help with that though . . . )
man If it was 43 here i'd sure as hell be riding. this cold shit is starting to wear on my nerves.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
chicoman7 said:
hehe it was about 75 when I rode into work this morning. Heres a picture of the bike on the first day it touched to road after its reincarnation. =Mike= was in the cash car just in case it broke down :)
Chicoman,did somebody crashed into your rear fender..?

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
DannyF , I think thats juat a baddly enlarged digital picture . . . I see what you're refering to though . It looks kind of tweeked at the hinge down . The fit on that back fender is actually just right . He & I mounted that thing a few times in my garage , and I know justin had it off & on 1/2 a dozen times while it was at Stett's . The picture is pixilated with just the right amount of wierd shadow or something .

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Ok, lucky you, because those rigid dresser fenders are a pain to get them radiused & alligned smoothly huh !

·
Registered
675 Posts
Naaaa It only took a few attempts. then I had to take it off for other reasons and then do it all over again :)
Danny F. said:
Ok, lucky you, because those rigid dresser fenders are a pain to get them radiused & alligned smoothly huh !

·
Registered
150 Posts
i rode today.....42 was the high with nasty winds...........i think i can feel my fingers again and my ears are'nt red anymore and hey its only been four hours

man do i miss cali weather.......don't miss the traffic or price of a house though:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts