Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of the suction type bitch pads better than others?. Dont want to drill my fender and want the ability to keep the bike as a solo and just throw on a pad when I get someone special to come for a ride. :)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I got one of the Phantom ones from a friend (free is good), they're supposed to be the top of the line. Tried using it as a fender protector under my throwover saddle bags. It didn't make it one day before the saddlebag wore through the little inflatable bladder and it was down for the count. I don't think it's really supposed to be for more than show. However, the damn thing did stay on there (suction cups worked well) and for a short, carefull trip with a fairly light weight* passenger, you're probably OK. YMMV of course...

-Kuda
'49 panchop

*Light weight by East Coast standards, not mid-west. :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
-Kuda
'49 panchop

*Light weight by East Coast standards, not mid-west. :)
hey hey hey now not all mid west babes are corn fed! Plenty of skinnys to go around! But then again you got the farmer saying of " if she aint 280 she aint a lady!......"

Oh and I have a phantom pad I have yet to try out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.