Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
nice. real nice... i've got two questions for you. how did you mount the rear master cylinder? i've got a friend that's looking to do the same thing and we need some idears. and are you going to make the smokeout west?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The master cylinder is under the tranny plate, with a remote reservoir right above the toolbox, and below the rear pipe.

This bike (and a coupe others) is the reason I wasn't at the Smokeout....BUT, I have my outdoor vendor space for the Smokeout West. I'll be there, and I'll be at the Next 100 Years of Motorcycles in Spokane/Rosalia WA the week after Sturgis.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AJH said:
the shade of black is outstanding; that is one purdy knuck -
It doesn't really come out in the pictures (it was kinda cloudy and rainy, and the guy wanted to go home and ride it), but the frame, oil tank, foot controls and tool box are 60% semi-gloss black powdercoat, and so is the ceramic for the pipes.

The front end, ride-off stand, lights, handlebars and engine cylinders are gloss black powdercoat.

The sheetmetal is about a 40% satin black urethane, and scattered around the bike are some flat black pieces- and the caliper carriers, throwout arm, handshift lever, top engine mount/coil mount, hand controls, and the dash filler panel are wrinkle black.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts