Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
snap mate i just watched it on dvd last night fucked acting cool bikes aahh the good old days check out the pipes on Jack Nicholsons ride its amazing what PCP can do for designers ay

·
Registered
584 Posts
I remember seeing that bike in several bike magazines in the early 70's. I think it was called "The Mind Bender" I couldn't see if it was a ridgid frame or not. MBI was and T-Boned a car. They did a rebuild in one of the mags, built it as a swing arm framed bike and named it MBII. This was "kitty Kat" my ride at the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
896 Posts
PONY said:
I remember seeing that bike in several bike magazines in the early 70's. I think it was called "The Mind Bender" I couldn't see if it was a ridgid frame or not. MBI was and T-Boned a car. They did a rebuild in one of the mags, built it as a swing arm framed bike and named it MBII. This was "kitty Kat" my ride at the time.
That shit is OG badass. Beautiful man.

·
Registered
182 Posts
isn't there scene where that bike won't start? he kicks it a bunch of times and gets flustered and throws his foot at it. the bike is abandoned for the rest of the flick and Nicholson's riding a different one. yup i got nuttin' better to do than pick apart cheezy biker flicks. i love 'em, bad as they are.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Eveldave said:
isn't there scene where that bike won't start? he kicks it a bunch of times and gets flustered and throws his foot at it. the bike is abandoned for the rest of the flick and Nicholson's riding a different one. yup i got nuttin' better to do than pick apart cheezy biker flicks. i love 'em, bad as they are.
The sensitive biker leader of the pack guy was just too much for me. No one likes a heavy. Do they stomp a mud hole in his ass and rape the blonde at some point in the movie, oh please tell me they do. Not that I'm a masagonist, it's just that I hold biker movies to a certain standard.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sadly, they dont beat the living daylights out of that pansy guy, Nicholson stabs himself, and the girl just sort of leaves. Even for a biker movie; rebel rousers is a steaming pile of shit.

·
Registered
182 Posts
look close at the "racing on the beach scene". if i remember right, for a second the riders are on opposite bikes! they switch somewhere in the middle of the race! yes i've seen most of these flicks and Rebel Rousers is definitely one of the worst. check out "Black Angels" for some hilariously bad acting.

·
Registered
584 Posts
There was one called "Satans Sluts" had an all chick gang stringing steel cables accross the road and lopping the other clubs heads off then mounting the heads on the front of their bikes. It was bad too.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Kyle said:
Sadly, they dont beat the living daylights out of that pansy guy, Nicholson stabs himself, and the girl just sort of leaves. Even for a biker movie; rebel rousers is a steaming pile of shit.
What he said. That was the worst old biker movie ive seen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts