Jockey Journal Forum banner

Rat Trump

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  floris 
#1 ·
I ran across this yesterday, my camera phone sucks, but hopefully you can see what a cool rat trump this thing is:

See less See more
#13 ·
Dr. Jett said:
I ran across this yesterday, my camera phone sucks, but hopefully you can see what a cool rat trump this thing is:
It'd be cooler if they didn't try making it look like a Harley. Lose the fatbobs and the exhaust. Fatbobs are too big to look right on a bike with a small engine. The long assed exhaust doesn't fit a Triumph either, unless you make 'em upswept and leave off the fishtails.

#15 ·
oktr6r said:
It'd be cooler if they didn't try making it look like a Harley. Lose the fatbobs and the exhaust. Fatbobs are too big to look right on a bike with a small engine. The long assed exhaust doesn't fit a Triumph either, unless you make 'em upswept and leave off the fishtails.
You sound like a guy, who after a grenade explodes, says " It could have taken his leg off a little higher above the knee and it should have really blown the other guys face off in the opposite direction, and ......"

You are trying to make sense of a rat bike?:rolleyes:

#16 ·
This thing is HOT!

Thanks for the post - there is a ton to look at for sure!

This guy has a falir all to his own....

I love it!

#17 ·
Dr. Jett said:
You sound like a guy, who after a grenade explodes, says " It could have taken his leg off a little higher above the knee and it should have really blown the other guys face off in the opposite direction, and ......"

You are trying to make sense of a rat bike?:rolleyes:
Rat bikes should evolve into such, not be built into one, IMO. That's how mine has been going over the past 8 years.

#18 ·
TurboRoadster said:
I'm not really sure this owner is concerned with "cool", to me it looks like its purely about function
Yeah, those fishtails are nothing but function. To each his own, I was just stating my opinion. As long as the owner likes what he's got, that's fine with me. The changes I talked about are what I'd do if it were mine. When I bought my bike, it had fatbobs. I hated the look. A Sporty tank was better, at least until I found the current Mustang tank at a swap meet, complete with rattlecan flames.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.