Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this yesterday, my camera phone sucks, but hopefully you can see what a cool rat trump this thing is:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dr. Jett said:
So much to see here, the chain exhaust hangars, the brake light switch pulled by a spring barely attached to the funky brake cable, the handcuffs on the lower frame leg with the drive chain running through them, the absolutely bald and destroyed Dunlop qualifier tire.
Sweeet.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In one of the pics you can see a big red industrial engine oil pressure guage coming out from between the fatbobs and just flopping around, hanging from the oil line.

Freakin' japs will copy this shit next week.:eek:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Dr. Jett said:
I ran across this yesterday, my camera phone sucks, but hopefully you can see what a cool rat trump this thing is:
It'd be cooler if they didn't try making it look like a Harley. Lose the fatbobs and the exhaust. Fatbobs are too big to look right on a bike with a small engine. The long assed exhaust doesn't fit a Triumph either, unless you make 'em upswept and leave off the fishtails.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oktr6r said:
It'd be cooler if they didn't try making it look like a Harley. Lose the fatbobs and the exhaust. Fatbobs are too big to look right on a bike with a small engine. The long assed exhaust doesn't fit a Triumph either, unless you make 'em upswept and leave off the fishtails.
You sound like a guy, who after a grenade explodes, says " It could have taken his leg off a little higher above the knee and it should have really blown the other guys face off in the opposite direction, and ......"

You are trying to make sense of a rat bike?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
457 Posts
This thing is HOT!

Thanks for the post - there is a ton to look at for sure!

This guy has a falir all to his own....

I love it!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Dr. Jett said:
You sound like a guy, who after a grenade explodes, says " It could have taken his leg off a little higher above the knee and it should have really blown the other guys face off in the opposite direction, and ......"

You are trying to make sense of a rat bike?:rolleyes:
Rat bikes should evolve into such, not be built into one, IMO. That's how mine has been going over the past 8 years.

·
Registered
372 Posts
TurboRoadster said:
I'm not really sure this owner is concerned with "cool", to me it looks like its purely about function
Yeah, those fishtails are nothing but function. To each his own, I was just stating my opinion. As long as the owner likes what he's got, that's fine with me. The changes I talked about are what I'd do if it were mine. When I bought my bike, it had fatbobs. I hated the look. A Sporty tank was better, at least until I found the current Mustang tank at a swap meet, complete with rattlecan flames.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts