Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After joining the site in 2008 purely to enjoy all the awesome builds I bought a T100R in late 2009. It was completely taken down with an engine rebuild completed about a year later by a couple JJ members. Work and life got in the way but now all I want to do is get on the road. I have been collecting majority of the parts I want to incorporate. The only things needed are a rear fender and a seat. Other items are sure to pop up.

Currently I am trying to rebuild the forks but having a hell of a time removing them. There was quite a bit of rust which I removed everything I could. I have only been able to get the left side to move around 1/4".

I live in Raleigh, work in distribution and currently have little mechanical knowledge although I am eager to learn. Looking forward to continuing to read and search the forums. If there is anybody locally looking to work on bikes and teach a new guy a few things I would be more than appreciative.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Best advice I can give is to purchase the 4 aces triumph videos from lowbrow, Wes covers pretty much everything and they're easy to follow. That and Glenn's triumph manual will answer 99% of your questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts