Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, i can't believe that it's true! i have lost a lot of friends here in Ukraine but didn't know how it is to loose a friend outside my country.. now i know..
my condolences to Jonathan's family!

R.I.P. Swede

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Cranberry,
I hope this is not true.
You cannt just throw serious infor out there like that and not fill in the blanks. Where is this news coming from and how did it happend...?

Lester
Norway

·
Registered
272 Posts
Far out! I remember his first thread about his little Kasal moped he'd chopped up. Hope it isn't true!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Sure, I remember SwedeBob and that funny looking little avatar.
He was always working on some old relic of a make that
I'd never heard of :).
I hope that he and his loved ones will find peace.
Adios amigo.

Geo.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Well, apparently it is true. Sincere condolences to his friends and family. Does anyone know any details? I think he has a young son. RIP Swede.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sad to hear, he will definitely be missed! :(

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
What the hell happened? He looks far too young judging by the photo. God rest his soul.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Well I found this. My swedish skills aren't what they used to be, but looks like he had been depressed for a while and made the final decision himself. Very sad indeed :(. http://norran.se/familj/dodsfall/jonathan-gyllenberg-338930
Thanks JuhaP, my Swedish isn't too bad.... and after reading this article I can confirm that SwedeBob suffered from deep depression I periods and decided to put an end to it himself. Sounded like he planed it out, left a note ect. In the article it also mentioned that at work they called him "Alloy Jesus" because of his long hair and beard and that he always had his ways with metals.... sounds like our guy.

Rest in peace my Scandinavian brother, always enjoyed your very different projects.

Lester
Norway

1 - 20 of 78 Posts