Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend , saturday we are having a yard sale . I have alot of car shit laying aorund in my garage and I need to get it lost . Lots of flathead hardparts ( nothing cool like heads , or speed shit , mostly junk to me . . . but who knows what it is to you ) , air compressor that needs a new compressor , motorstand , a couple '50 merc rims , etc misc junk . plus some cool cabinets & furniture & things . . . . maybe some tiki shit . . . . Kustom Kulture Krap , lots of CD's . . . saturday morning . . . 3315 33rd street S.D. 92104 . map quest it if you need directions .

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually I might be getting rid of that dumb heater . . . I got it one day a few years ago because we actually had a " cold day " here in san diego . . . well I started it up once too see how to make it work , and that was the last of it .

Rich are you going to be at Dustin's this year ? if you want it you can have it :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Was going to have a yard sale of our won this weekend. Mostly stuff the Ol lady wants out of the house. I've got some parts left over from my build but I doubt any guys looking for shvl parts will be crusing the yard sales in Lemon Grove... Might stop by yours, to see if theres any cold beer just a laying around.

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
come on by . I can promise a few dozen doughnuts :) The beers will be laying around in the garage fridge for those interested .

I dont have any pictures of the furniture . c'mon man this is a yard sale not ebay ! You need to come check it out in person . . .

I can take a few pictures if you are interested for real . There is one tall china cabinet type deal , and another glass case thingie , like a display shelf .

·
Banned
648 Posts
I dont have any pictures of the furniture . c'mon man this is a yard sale not ebay ! You need to come check it out in person . . .

Yeah, sorry, I was hoping for shit like old 50's metal kitchen cabinets or dentists cabinets to use in the garage. Trying to save a two hour drive to see a regular china cabinet. Good luck!

-Bill

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Billdozer . . . nothing really like that unfortunatly , just standard yardsale stuff stuff . If I had anything that cool , I would be keeping them for myself .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.