Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble finding good examples of psychedelic paint jobs, please post your favorites.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Thats what i'm after. I got a Prism tank that needs "the treatment".
Faust said:
I'm having trouble finding good examples of psychedelic paint jobs, please post your favorites.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I won this peanut tank on ebay a while back. Not sure if its a wassell. says made in england on the bottom. I couldnt believe how good of shape it was in. Perfectly straight. It has the signature Lee '71 still on it. Not bad fo 35 year old paint job.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Luke Nosewalker said:
I won this peanut tank on ebay a while back. Not sure if its a wassell. says made in england on the bottom. I couldnt believe how good of shape it was in. Perfectly straight. It has the signature Lee '71 still on it. Not bad fo 35 year old paint job.

Sweet tank. Yep, its a Wassel.

·
Registered
122 Posts
in 50 years when were all finally dead, our grown up sperms will look back at our generation and wonder why we just rip off generations past. whats next? I bet it will be rad turquoise scallops over magenta. Maybe some water drops and some palm trees, ocean pacific. If you guys want to be traditional how about doing lots of acid and listen to Alman Brothers albums? I love guys that build 50's bobbers and wear rockabilly outfits but nobody thinks that black people should have seperate bathrooms "Just Like the 50's dadDY-O" go all the way or go away. Bare metal is the new primer black. shoot me in the face

·
Registered
981 Posts
patina turner said:
in 50 years when were all finally dead, our grown up sperms will look back at our generation and wonder why we just rip off generations past. whats next? I bet it will be rad turquoise scallops over magenta. Maybe some water drops and some palm trees, ocean pacific. If you guys want to be traditional how about doing lots of acid and to Alman Brothers albums? I love guys that build 50's bobbers and wear rockabilly outfits but nobody thinks that black people should have seperate bathrooms "Just Like the 50's dadDY-O". Bare metal is the new primer black. shoot me in the face
very, very good point. ive thought about this sorta thing. its rather frustrating.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
patina turner said:
in 50 years when were all finally dead, our grown up sperms will look back at our generation and wonder why we just rip off generations past.
in 50 years im gonna be one of those crazy old guys who yells at people walking by and keeps balls and frisbees etc that happens to land in my yard. And complain about whats wrong with this new generation and tell them how things were in my day. Its gonna be glorious:)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
....and psychedelic paint jobs are killer but i guess some require a little "self medication" to be truly appreciated:rolleyes: case in point this things freakin ugly to me. Theres just to much stuff everywhere

1 - 20 of 27 Posts