Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This really grips my shit.
Just seen this ad for a 'Proper Bobber' on the UK E-bay.
The bike features 'Billet forward controls, digital speedo, braided cables, soft tail option and (this is the best bit)
GENUINE OLD SCHOOL LOOKS!' Hmmmmm....
I'll give them their due, the bikes look much better than most of the other high buck shiny bikes that are being produced at the moment, but a 'Proper Bobber'? I think not. What does it for me is the pic at the bottom left of the ad, of all the Proper Bobbers lined up outside the shop.
And the price? A mere £18,500.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Jovial Prankster said:
This really grips my shit.

That "grinds my gears"
Anyway, I guess...ahhh, fuck it all.

UK ebay seems to be just as evil as it's USA father. (the father of fucking people out of their money when you try to get parts at ____? (insert here) and the person answers "do you know how much I can get this for on Ebay?"

Erron

·
Registered
591 Posts
WHO is buying this stuff? There must be a hundred thousand new "chopper" shops. All I see out on the road in everyday life are stock Harleys no older than the '90s.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What's scarry is the thought that some guy is gonna buy that thing(along with everyone else who buys "choppers" or "bobbers" and bam! instantly they're bikers. What's up with the far away shot of like 10 bikes? A lot of them look the same, kinda kit-ish.

RRR

·
Registered
726 Posts
The nerve of those people....making bikes that people want and then selling them. Real bikers make their own choppas in their garages all be themselves. Farming out is for homos.

Ride or die fool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts