Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
what about retired hall-of-fame football players? I mean, a hatchet or cleaver "themed" bike built by OJ would be as fitting as that one dude doing fucking ARROWS on his wheels!

"WE'RE MEN, WE'RE MEN IN TIGHTS, WE ROAM AROUND THE FOREST LOOKING FOR FIGHTS. WE'RE MEN (MANLY MEN), WE'RE MEN IN TIGHTS (TIGHT TIGHTS!)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Like we haven't seen enough 'roided meat heads "building" theme bikes, I can see it now a tank shaped like the Lombardi trophy, with super bowl ring dog bones, game worn jock strap covered seats&#8230;.I could go on and on and on&#8230;..<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't get it. Will this be a regular thing? Will this be include tv and film stars? Will we finally be able to off some inflated head Hollywood blowjob monkeys, when they can't figure out how to light an Ace. torch? Weld for me monkey, weld for me....Maybe like so many reality shows it'll spiral to head on head death matches. Maybe Star jones will plasma cut Barbara Walters head off, and DeathStar Jones will succumb when her vaccuous mind ingests itself into her own oblivion. Maybe Angelina Jolie can bribe the Namibian government into forcing the countries people into building her and Brad matching bitch bikes, when they go up against Kathy Giffords child-giled chop shop. And then all three will die when they get together for a charity orgy, and their heads explode in over-inflation.

NOW that would be tv worth watching.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I never buy payper views - goes against my personal television watching philosophy (and wallet) - but I would PAY to watch the Star Jones - Barbara Walters Plasma Cutter Battle Royal. That's some good TV, and in the end - all of society wins, so the $$ goes to a good cause.

Dr. Jett - couldn't that be the Daryl Strawberry bike too?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
thats exactly why i avoid TV at all costs. between the shitty quality of 99% of TV shows and the 60/40 split commercial to actual entertainment ratio, its just not worth it anymore. i havent watched more than 5 minutes of TV at a time in 9 years. aside from netflix movies & some video gaming, my TV just collects dust. id rather be out riding, wrenching on something or giving my girl the business. ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
that shit makes me sick, there are sum of us that bust are fuckin ass off,and cant get anywhere,and these fuck sticks can come up with the resourses to do this shit,it makes me so fuckin mad,
its a true sign that the chopper world is about to hit that brick wall we all fear.
hell i welcome it, we can all switch over to trycycles or sumthin!
p.s. the flip flops in the shop was a great touch, i hope he cut a fuckin toe off!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think it's time to quite literally start going backwards.

These dildo's are an embarassment to the entire motorcycle industry and they should all be ashamed.

sideshow elvis said:
that shit makes me sick, there are sum of us that bust are fuckin ass off,and cant get anywhere,and these fuck sticks can come up with the resourses to do this shit,it makes me so fuckin mad,
its a true sign that the chopper world is about to hit that brick wall we all fear.
hell i welcome it, we can all switch over to trycycles or sumthin!
p.s. the flip flops in the shop was a great touch, i hope he cut a fuckin toe off!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
YYYYYYYYYYYYYUP build a bike YOURSELF! you just need a wheel guy, a seat guy, a motor guy, a frame guy, a handlebar guy.......and then another guy to put it all together and, there ya go!! you built it all by YOURSELF. this TV chopper thing will suck its final breath soon.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I don't see why some of you let the shows bother you.The t.v. celebs are in a different world than than us.None of the shows have had any influence on me.My friends and I build our own bikes,ride, and have the same good times we did before.I don't care about the catalog or already built bikes and prices.They don't affect the bikes I like to ride and build.When I park mine it draws a crowd away from the store bought machines and gets the appreciation of bikers who know bikes and build their own.Ignore the tv scene.Keep building, riding,and most of all enjoying the shit out of your bikes. -Strat.

·
Registered
182 Posts
those tv shows don't bug me but i understand why some guys get upset over them. it's just like any underground movement. somebody spots a marketing opportunity, the media takes it, waters it WAY down and filters out all the stuff that made it interesting in the first place so it is easily consumable by the masses, exploits, sells it and sucks it dry and the guy who was there at the beginning, who was there just for the love of it, feels like something's been taken away from him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.