Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok boy's and Gal's now that we know how old we are and what kind of music we listen to lets get down to business and show what you are building!!!

Maybee a little tech post?

Time for a little education or insperation!!

GumbyChuck story time?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Chuck aint got time for stories as I didnt have anything to do today so I stopped in Kentucky picked up Chuck:D and rode around the great State of Tenn all day visting friends and makin deals. Stopped and saw ******,Scooter and Earl Schieb.Got home one hour ago and 600 miles later.Picked up a nice chrome early harley springer.Chucks got projects I kept him away from work all day.....

Shoe

CrazyD said:
Ok boy's and Gal's now that we know how old we are and what kind of music we listen to lets get down to business and show what you are building!!!

GumbyChuck story time?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Chuck aint got time for stories as I didnt have anything to do today so I stopped in Kentucky picked up Chuck:D and rode around the great State of Tenn all day visting friends and makin deals. Stopped and saw ******,Scooter and Earl Schieb.Got home one hour ago and 600 miles later.

Shoe
there has to be a reason you did all this today?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yep here is part of the reason I went on a parts run looking for things and I had to take chucks frame to him for his shovel procject cause its gettin a Shoelicous paint job and I just like to ride around thru the country side.Also Duran Duran was suppose to be at kings Mill mall in the Ville signing autographs...BAHAHAHHA

Shoe

My new find here

Chucks frame after some blastin and some new paint

·
Registered
552 Posts
this bike was going to be my winter project.i was going to fix the broken and cracked plastics

but then,the left lower fairing blew off on the highway.its in the shop awaiting an insurance guy to come check it out.ive been half tempted to put the engine in a rigid frame.hah

it looks though my new winter project will be a 79 ironhead chop.im buying it from work.cheap.its a kicker bike.no pictures yet,but soon.

and my other project is the old station wagon in the background of the picture.unless someone deicdes to buy it.

·
Registered
630 Posts
CrazyD said:

GumbyChuck story time?
Right on.

So, some hotrod parts have been accumulating at the house.
An aluminum 750 cylinder & pistons for a 650 motor.
I've wanted to turn the head around on a trump and sat down and figured out the cam timing.
I used to work at a supercharger manufacturing facility.
so....see pic
Then my friend Steve stopped by to visit the Cadillac I sold him.
Steve has a few Norton cranks in his garage.
You can make a Triumph stroker with a Norton crank....

so I spent the rest of the evening, until now, tearing down the motor in the pic. Cases are split, parts are scattered, now for the fun stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Re: what i got done today

jbfrmca said:
here's my project for the weekend. i've had these risers for awhile but could'nt use them because my hands would go numb so i had rubber mounts added. i also drilled and pinned the risers to keep them from twisting. will it work?
stay tooned.
holy exaggerated frisco!

hey you're not from Japan, are you?:)

I like the pins idea, let me know if it works

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Here's my Pan. I had it pretty much all together and took it back apart to do the "P"s (paint, powdercoat, polish, plate). Maybe I'll get it back together someday. I think I'm gonna have the seat reupholstered (again). It just ain't right.

Larry T

·
Registered
307 Posts
Too broke for the real deal right now. Sone friends and I thought it would be fun to buy some mini chops and terrorize the streets. I stripped it down, gave it a respectable rattle can paint job and striped it with a marker(I got no skillz)
and then made a new seat for it. I think I'm gonna yank the motor and put in a 10 or 15 horse tecumseh over the winter.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GumbyChuck your motor project looks very interesting. make sure ya keep us posted on that one. Has this been done before?, I can't picture how every thing is going to work. When you get a chance fill us with more details.

Knukkel your pan project is awsome, any more pic's you can share:)

Shoe, hope ya got your autographs:D

·
Registered
884 Posts
Re: what i got done today

Josh said:
holy exaggerated frisco!

hey you're not from Japan, are you?:)

I like the pins idea, let me know if it works
no not from japan. this is where i stole the idea from. this is spade georges (in frisco as you can see)bike. he's had this style for about thirty years now. i just bolted mine on today and they feel fine. they don't twist yet. have'nt ridden it yet but they feel good so far. pics later.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.