Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd post a little update, things are moving slowly cash is tight - hoping to be done next week.

Only the electrics, exhausts wrap, and a whole bunch of other little things throttle cables etc... left.

Half way through cramming all the electrics in to my battery box, fenders ready to go back on...

You all know what it's like when your this close... you just wanna ride the sucker...

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looking good Buddy, sorry I couldnt stop by at the weekend, but things happen.
If you need any ignition bits for it let me know I have one or two XS parts around that I wont need for a while ! my project keeps getting sidelined, I'll get around to it one day ....................

Later

Moonshiners said:
Thought i'd post a little update, things are moving slowly cash is tight - hoping to be done next week.

Only the electrics, exhausts wrap, and a whole bunch of other little things throttle cables etc... left.

Half way through cramming all the electrics in to my battery box, fenders ready to go back on...

You all know what it's like when your this close... you just wanna ride the sucker...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
looks funky

i nealry had a ruin down your way on the bank holiday weekend to point and abuse and a second set of hands - was at a loose end but couldnt stretch to the petrol at the minute ho hum .. so i spend the day stripping the paint off my trans. well at least i achieved something...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OSD said:
Looking good Buddy, sorry I couldnt stop by at the weekend, but things happen.
If you need any ignition bits for it let me know I have one or two XS parts around that I wont need for a while ! my project keeps getting sidelined, I'll get around to it one day ....................

Later
Thanks bud, Should be alright for parts just ordered a set of baffles for MoT should have been the last set of parts i needed to order, all that's left is stuff i have to make. hoping to get most stuff done by the weekend then MoT next week if all goes to plan.

Sumo - Thanks bud, words of encouragment and piss taking are always welcome, wouldn't be home without it!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Where did you get the frame. Looks good. alot of xs650 get really tall when chopped.

Gary

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gahi said:
Where did you get the frame. Looks good. alot of xs650 get really tall when chopped.

Gary
www.boneshakerchoppers.co.uk

Benny's a ledgend. Told him what i wanted, he delivered.

But yea thanks man, quite happy to recomend Benny & co. to anyone...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts