Jockey Journal Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yeah, I like Led Sled's stuff, too. Whenever I decide to give up my swingarm, that's the way I'm going. I'd use a smaller tank if it was mine, but otherwise it looks cool.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks everyone!! Here's another dark crappy garage pic. I put all my covers back on. Ran all my foot control stuff. And installed my front rocker box. I didn't install my rear cover because I will be running my spark plug wires between the head and the rocker box. So I'm waiting till I get them in

·
Registered
2,888 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I don't have the same color as my tins. I don't know if it's just from being in my garage but she is turning a little "darker" than I wanted. My license plate bracket is raw aluminum and my intake and velocity stack will be aluminum. So I didn't know if it would be a nice touch.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
came out good
its begging for a better springer though
not that it looks bad with the dna but it would look killer with led sled or bare knuckle springer on there (im sure you already know this though)

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.