Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Eric (BigDdy31) went over to Eddies (baytowngreaser)'s house and got some progress done on my bike and eddies bike. Eddie welded his hardtail on a couple weeks ago, and got it all mocked up now. And Eric lent his engine building skills to check over eddies motor, beezer 650. Everything checked out good except the jugs. Here's a couple pics......

On my bike, Eddie tig welded the hartail section on that took 3 hours of straightening to fit, while eric and I cut about six inches off of my springer. It was a 70's Ron finch that was pretty long. I don't have a pic of the springer, but here's some of the mock up, it's cool to see what it is going to look like....

All in all it was a cool day, got to meet BigDdy31, super cool guy, hang out with baytowngreaser and drink ice cold lonestar all day. Did I mention Eddies a killer welder, it happens to be his profession.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Who's the fat guy holding the Amal?

Jabber is absolutely right about baytowngreaser being one bad ass welder. I'm hoping to absorb some good welding knowledge by osmosis.

Both those bikes are going to turn out very cool. They're mocking up well and they see steady progress. Plus both you guys are minimalists and that always makes for a better bike.

·
Registered
59 Posts
BigDdy31 said:
Who's the fat guy holding the Amal?

Jabber is absolutely right about baytowngreaser being one bad ass welder. I'm hoping to absorb some good welding knowledge by osmosis.

Both those bikes are going to turn out very cool. They're mocking up well and they see steady progress. Plus both you guys are minimalists and that always makes for a better bike.
"i want to hold the carb! i want to hold the carb!":

1 - 6 of 6 Posts