Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my bike back from my freinds shop that owed me some money for some dry wall work so he did my pipes and what a surprize I fell over they look on hit

·
Registered
504 Posts
the best place to put your bike is on a hardwood floor?

jesus, what kind of neighborhood do you live in?

LOL just kidding.

·
Registered
617 Posts
snortonnorton said:
the best place to put your bike is on a hardwood floor?

jesus, what kind of neighborhood do you live in?

LOL just kidding.
I have a friend that built one in his bedroom - he lived in a 3rd floor apartment in Boston... it was fun getting that fucker down

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Ha!
Truth, how'd he do it?
That house in JP is a done deal......now we gotta get one of the kid's bike out of his old apartment.
In his words, "I've been doing alot of rigging at work" when we asked why he put it up there!

The DVD's great by the way...."There's emo kids EVERYWHERE" is my new favorite quote!

·
Registered
884 Posts
the rear mounts. are they some kinda horseshoe type mounts? it's looking very funky and cool at the same time. when she's done we'll do some riding.

·
Registered
617 Posts
it came down very carefully... triumphs dont weigh that much, though....

wait, who said that?

Richie said:
Ha!
Truth, how'd he do it?
That house in JP is a done deal......now we gotta get one of the kid's bike out of his old apartment.
In his words, "I've been doing alot of rigging at work" when we asked why he put it up there!

The DVD's great by the way...."There's emo kids EVERYWHERE" is my new favorite quote!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ryno said:
Thats what i was thinkin...
Looks interesting, but leaning that first right at 60 is gonna be a doozy...
it actually leans pretty good and if it brakes we just do it a new more exciting way I am gonna cut a spot and weld in a flat plate that will give me 10 more degrees it wont restrict it any more its already notched for the motor

1 - 20 of 32 Posts