Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookin to build a prism tank but not sure what degree to brake at. i found a layout on here, and im makin a brake next week. anyone got an idea what degree i need to brake at to get the shape right. i figured i would just put my good eye on it but didnt want to screw up good metal. any tips will help thanks.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Poster board and duct tape. Make a templet first. Once you get what your looking for take the poster.board tank apart and trace the panels out on your metal. This will give you your braking points. As for degree you will be able to get that from your ma h up. Trust me it is the best way that way you can be positive of the style prism you are wanting.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Poster board and duct tape. Make a templet first. Once you get what your looking for take the poster.board tank apart and trace the panels out on your metal. This will give you your braking points. As for degree you will be able to get that from your ma h up. Trust me it is the best way that way you can be positive of the style prism you are wanting.
Yup.

·
Registered
710 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I got some ideas from some threads on here the other night. I still gotta get the frame done so once i get it done ill be able to get my measurement of how big i want the tank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.