Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Primer Nationals had a great turn out. Weather sucked, but no one cared. Wes @ Four Aces Cycle, took 2nd place with his little Pre-Unit, in the Racer Div. A few other photos, also

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flatshoebox said:
anyone get a shot of Scotts black and red BSA bobber?? Mine won't be back for a while..
I saw it, but had exhausted the memory on my camera. I think he came in late morning.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I bet #14 gets the 'dropped jaw & blank stare' (as in wtf is that?) from the ignorant masses. Cool Triumph! Looks destined for Catalina Island circa 1950's.

The Triumph behind it looks good also. Yetman dirt track hardtail?

·
Registered
278 Posts
...the red Triumph with the yellow helmet on the kicker....here's the story I heard..that guy bought that sporty tank years ago at a swap, puts it on a shelf and forgets about it for a looong time..starts buildin that bike, pulls it down and the striping is signed "von dutch 81"..had a fender painted to match..heard the story second hand, but saw the tank and it looks legit for sure..great story even if its not all true...

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
rockabillyjay said:
...the red Triumph with the yellow helmet on the kicker....here's the story I heard..that guy bought that sporty tank years ago at a swap, puts it on a shelf and forgets about it for a looong time..starts buildin that bike, pulls it down and the striping is signed "von dutch 81"..had a fender painted to match..heard the story second hand, but saw the tank and it looks legit for sure..great story even if its not all true...
Cool story! Some guys have all the luck. Thats cool the dude is actually putting it to use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts