Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I'm slowly gathering parts to build up a Triumph pre-unit, but I cant get my hands on an early rigid frame.

I'll be going with 53+ front loop, and I'd like to build a hardtail to match the rear section of an earlier rigid frame as closely as possible.

If anyone would be willing/able to do it, can I get a pic of the axle plate section with the measurments of its length/width/height. You can disregard the fender strut mount on it.

Also, I would like a meaurement of the length of the upper and lower arms, both overall and wu until where the bend starts. The angle at which the tubing is bent to contour around the wheel would be nice too, but I dont want to ask too much.

I appreciate any info that can be provided.

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
561 Posts
do a search there's been a link wich I lost (new 'pute ) which had a bunch of frame diagrams with dim's.

was it on Big 'D' site ? sorry if i'm spreading that interwebblynet misinformation.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate the help, everyone.

Someone just got in contact with me about having a rigid lower loop, so I may not even have to do any of this fabrication. I sent him a couple of messages. Hope he gets back to me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts