Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI Guys,
Sorry to keep on but tonights the last night of The Reto Radar competition and my wife and speed shop apprentice mechanic MarieAnna really needs your help with the votes.Whilst we are sleeping here in England the other girls will still be getting the votes.I know it will be your day time in America and it would be great if you could pass a few votes her way because she only has a few friends based in America who can vote.Thanks guys we really appreciate.I might even buy her a new set of wrenches if she wins:D :Just click on the link and it will take you to the competition
http://www.retroradar.com/Pin_Ups.7.0.html

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey! just lettin ya know I shot a vote yer way...And I would have voted for her without your prompting. surely the best of the bunch!
Good luck!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Barons Pin Up.

A Big Thank's To all You Guys That voted For Marieanna On the retro radar pin Up Competition,
it Was A long Ride!
She Was Neck and neck with the other Gal,and the Tie was Broken By a Collective 25% vote From the Fedora Lounge "part of retroradar Group ".

Ah what the Hell!

Thank's again Fer your support Marieanna Sends her Luv,

Cheers The Baron.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Re: The Barons Pin Up.

The Baron said:
A Big Thank's To all You Guys That voted For Marieanna On the retro radar pin Up Competition,
it Was A long Ride!
She Was Neck and neck with the other Gal,and the Tie was Broken By a Collective 25% vote From the Fedora Lounge "part of retroradar Group ".

Ah what the Hell!

Thank's again Fer your support Marieanna Sends her Luv,

Cheers The Baron.
I assume we'll be seeing more pics today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts