Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Have you got a picture? There were a lot of companies offering there versions of these frames, Amen being one of them. There's a frame builder in Canada that is building a updated version of this that looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bowdoinmachine, Thanks for the pic, that is the style I'm thinking of. I like the low seat height and old style. Like the oil/gas tank too. Tried to attach pic of tail section I have on the way. It's for a Triumph and not sure who built it but at least I'll have all the parts to adapt to what I need.

Attachments

·
Registered
992 Posts
Ive got a 82 chopper mag ,the one with Willie G ride back to milwaukee , I had a look at the old Amen ads , bloody springs in ever direction.

@4444, had a look at your site..nice stuff, got your own thing going on, good stuff. Id swear to god those were the real Maccoy ,bmw,zundapp or similar...didnt know the chinas built anything like that.

I Might have to start saying the chinese build the best bikes next time some one asks me , if the word is retro they got it better than HD.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.