Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jumper
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got a new one in the works. Waitin on a motor right now.
Luke Nosewalker said:
I really like the profile on your ex bike. Lean,low and mean. Any other projects?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Did you paint it gold before you sold it. I saw your ride at the flyrite open house a couple of months ago. Sweet ass ride bro.

Frank

·
Jumper
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, it was gold before I sold it . I dont have any pics of it though.
Galaxie500XL said:
Did you paint it gold before you sold it. I saw your ride at the flyrite open house a couple of months ago. Sweet ass ride bro.

Frank

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was at flyrite last night, never been so I jumped in my moms bug and we headed to austin. Thats one bitchin goose neck, might look a little cooler with double down tubes, but those gussets look good enough to make me look past it. oh yah, this is tbone16 on roadrashs acount.

·
Jumper
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shit yeah fool!
BLAKE said:
The Sportster Scorcher was definitely cool and all, but what's the stinky on the new bike? Gonna roll gangsta style...?

·
Registered
552 Posts
thats awesome

is that what it takes to geta job there,a beard? haha man ive had one for ages,maybe i should have included a picture with my resume!

·
Registered
188 Posts
One day my poor little stock 883 XL will be transformed into an equally bad ass little chopper like that Scorcher...one day...

That's a bad ass sporty. I'd ride the heck outta that...every day...in the rain even...:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts