Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as stated in the fucking fuckity fuck thread, i'm finishing her up. at least to road worthy status before winter. needs petcock, new coils and the fwd controls finished. so HOPEFULLY by this coming weekend she'll be on the road.

got the ignition switch, kill switch, and high beam switch hidden in the gusset

skinny 18 inch rear tire anyone??

please remember that this is my first bike.

thanks.
sparky

·
Registered
118 Posts
What's to hate? I like it! The 18 is nifty. I think I'm a sucker for anything with tall, skinny wheels.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah sorry didn't get a pic of the other side. so kill switch is on one side, ign. in the middle, and dimmer on the other side.

Tman said:
Kill on one side and dimmer on the other?

I like the skinny rear rubber!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
That came out real nice. If you dont mind my asking about how much did this thing cost you to do more then 3 grand?

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
honestly i'm at just under 2500$ and that includes buying the bike for 600.

yard man said:
That came out real nice. If you dont mind my asking about how much did this thing cost you to do more then 3 grand?

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here's another pic that my wife shot on last thursday night when i was trying to get things done. it came out kinda cool. i like the angle of the dangle

·
Registered
500 Posts
To hell with the haters, I like it. You definitely made the most of what you had to work with, which is cool in my book. I really dig the copper leaf and ivory lettering on the bare metal tank, that came out great.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks man! yeah the tank is going to get redone during the winter. leaf got a bit messed up.

spent said:
To hell with the haters, I like it. You definitely made the most of what you had to work with, which is cool in my book. I really dig the copper leaf and ivory lettering on the bare metal tank, that came out great.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nothing to hate-on there. That is a really nice lookin' ride you've got there. Hell of a nice lookin' piece, especially for under three grand.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cool thanks!

Big Fink said:
Nothing to hate-on there. That is a really nice lookin' ride you've got there. Hell of a nice lookin' piece, especially for under three grand.

·
Registered
335 Posts
SWEET! Looks good Sparky!! We will have to do a dual shakedown run together and see whose bike falls apart first;) . BTW I might need you to do a little work on my paint again as I apparently wasnt as careful as I thought..put a few "oops" in it ya see..

XCS

1 - 20 of 33 Posts