Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· TI_Tuesday
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as stated in the fucking fuckity fuck thread, i'm finishing her up. at least to road worthy status before winter. needs petcock, new coils and the fwd controls finished. so HOPEFULLY by this coming weekend she'll be on the road.

got the ignition switch, kill switch, and high beam switch hidden in the gusset

skinny 18 inch rear tire anyone??

please remember that this is my first bike.

thanks.
sparky

· Registered
489 Posts
To hell with the haters, I like it. You definitely made the most of what you had to work with, which is cool in my book. I really dig the copper leaf and ivory lettering on the bare metal tank, that came out great.

· TI_Tuesday
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks man! yeah the tank is going to get redone during the winter. leaf got a bit messed up.

spent said:
To hell with the haters, I like it. You definitely made the most of what you had to work with, which is cool in my book. I really dig the copper leaf and ivory lettering on the bare metal tank, that came out great.

· Registered
48 Posts
Nothing to hate-on there. That is a really nice lookin' ride you've got there. Hell of a nice lookin' piece, especially for under three grand.

· Registered
287 Posts
SWEET! Looks good Sparky!! We will have to do a dual shakedown run together and see whose bike falls apart first;) . BTW I might need you to do a little work on my paint again as I apparently wasnt as careful as I thought..put a few "oops" in it ya see..

XCS

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.