Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide on a type of low bars to run on my new build 1965 triumph 650.Something like drag bars clip on's or up side downs,they can be bought or built i can do one or the other just needs to have the right look.If you could put up some pics of some it would really help. THANKS JEFF

·
Registered
360 Posts
Here's what I ran this summer. Flipped up drags. Gonna build something dif this winter. Maybe BMX style or ? Any ideas? Ken
Double click to enlarge-->

·
Registered
148 Posts
There are plenty of Triumph guys running them and they'll probably show up here. In the mean time, I have them on my Yamaha project and have a couple of shots handy so here ya go...

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mine were just cheap Ebay drag bars.
I probably like these bars better.
Mikesxs.net carries them in 34mm and 35mm, but I don't know the fork diameter on triumphs, so not sure if you could use them easily...

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nappy said:
There are plenty of Triumph guys running them and they'll probably show up here. In the mean time, I have them on my Yamaha project and have a couple of shots handy so here ya go...
Damn Nappy, your yami is the best thing york has going for it! You did it all right, even on THAT side of the river! Ken

·
Registered
148 Posts
Built2Ride said:
Damn Nappy, your yami is the best thing york has going for it! You did it all right, even on THAT side of the river! Ken
Aw shucks, thanks ya Amish Barnraiser you.
The Yamachop for my buddy is finally coming together here too. Will probably post pics next week.
Now I'm probably over the Jap bike thing. Photos from the board have me jonesin to build a 'real' bike. Like you Hell raisin Lancaster west-of-the-river folk do it. I'm saving my allowance.

Sorry for the post hijack.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Nappy said:
Aw shucks, thanks ya Amish Barnraiser you.
The Yamachop for my buddy is finally coming together here too. Will probably post pics next week.
Now I'm probably over the Jap bike thing. Photos from the board have me jonesin to build a 'real' bike. Like you Hell raisin Lancaster west-of-the-river folk do it. I'm saving my allowance.

Sorry for the post hijack.
Well, if its already 'jacked...

Thats a helluva yammy!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Did you make the pipes, those are cool.

Nappy said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts