Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
One of best threads I have come across in long time, something a little different and very cool. Those pics really capture the feel of that period in time. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That is fantastic! "Ladies and gentlemen" touring about, covering a couple thousand miles in suits and stopping ever couple hundred miles or so for a spot of tea... and to have it all there in an album to remember. Jealous all around. I need a new suit.

·
Registered
380 Posts
man that was sweet awesome man. what kind of bike is that with the side car? that thing is sweet man. i would love to have one of those.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
man that was sweet awesome man. what kind of bike is that with the side car? that thing is sweet man. i would love to have one of those.
It's a Brough Superior. Absolutely a piece of art man!! Did you look at the videos the son made riding the same Brough?? I'm assuming his Dad passed it along to him, and may email him to see if that is the case. But, either way, his Dad kept the same motorcycle for 60 some years. Should all of us be that lucky. These days, you pretty much need Jay Leno money to have a Brough, so I guess it will stay on my list until I win the lottery. I'm glad everyone has enjoyed the thread, I was lucky enough to stumble across it and had to make sure the link got here. I suppose I enjoy looking at what a different era motorcycling was back then. For those guys, especially in just post war Europe, it had to have been the trip of a lifetime. Can't say I'm not jealous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.