Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of making some changes on my bike and am wondering if anyone has any pics to help me decided. I would like to run some apehangers on my bike but dont know it they will look right with my combo. I have a raked frame with 4" over tubes on a narrow glide, the frame sits level to the ground. Does anyone have any pics of a similar setup?? thanks-

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Dan said:
I am thinking of making some changes on my bike and am wondering if anyone has any pics to help me decided. I would like to run some apehangers on my bike but dont know it they will look right with my combo. I have a raked frame with 4" over tubes on a narrow glide, the frame sits level to the ground. Does anyone have any pics of a similar setup?? thanks-
Dan, a standard width apehanger on bolted top of a narrow glide...? Looks funny everytime I look at such a setup...that's why I dont have any pics to post...:D (If I find any I'll post them later...)

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Dan said:
yeah Danny thats why I was trying to find pics, I cant imagine it looking right in my mind, how about narrow apes on a narrow glide??
Yea, I did it with a low rise pullback bar (first pic), narrowed it about an 1 1/2" in the middle on a narrow 41mm glide...2nd pic is a buddy's bike with XL narrow forks with narrowed apes on it...will try to look up some clearer pics..(Cees, maybe you got better pics?...)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts