Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got any? i'm infatuated with the idea. Just not so infatuated with the price. But i'd love to see some trump chops with belt drives if ya got em.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
sparky you are an AWESOME guy and painter,,,,,, but PLEASE PLESAE PLEASE dont do that!

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why not? i think they look crazy! you definitely don't see it everyday.

and trust me, i doubt i'll do it because the cheapest shit i've seen is 700$ !!!!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
sorry Sparky, I tried but cant seem to come up with a "awesome", "kool", "you rockstar" or any similar non-answer to your request -

so you could start here: (love this site's search engine) http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5921&highlight=Triumph+belt

and there were a load of pix of Sinner Dustin's in the recent ebay listing here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260009809515&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man but dustin's was a chain. there was a pic in the other link that had blackbob doing a belt conversion. that's kind of what i was looking for.

695$ ouch!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
ooops .. didnt realise his was chain ..

and that's another point, why just semi-open a cover & run chain and plates that were designed to run wet ??

anyway, here's a couple I had saved, a unit and a pre-unit, with no covers

and maybe Flyin Dutchman will post his, think it's belt...... my slow dialup junk takes forever, not having any luck combing thru his blog for a shot.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I got my belt drive from Frank at clubman racing for my Norton. Very cheap, Frank was up front about everything.

I'm going to stay with the chain on the Triumph.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so before everyone freaks out.. like i said, i just wanted to see pics of them in use. i had only seen the pic of the kit and not on a bike.

i'll check out the clubmanracing.com site. thanks for the info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts