Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like it says...

kickin around an idea...

this is what happpens when you fuck up an ankle and get a tooth pulled all in the same week, you start thinkin of what u wanna do to your bike when you get a lil more money and time, LOL

·
Registered
186 Posts
Big Dirty said:
Still in mockup form but a pic none the less.

Nimrod, I just found out your gold bike is right down the street from me in Jack's garage...I love it
Cool. How's it holding up? I know he planned to make a few changes, I'd love to see a picture.
I was talking to a guy recently that came buy to look at something I was selling and he had been interested in the bike when I was selling it...anyway he was from the east bay and swore he had seen it blast by him on the freeway once. I hope its getting the shit kicked out of it like it should.

-Jeff

·
Registered
186 Posts
And you can tell him it really is a girls bike, ha ha. I bought it from a four foot someting cute middle aged lady who had owned it almost 20 years I think...even rode it to Alaska once I believe. Licence plate was PIGLIT or something similar.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Were both trying to button up car projects so we can get some rides in. Looking at it, I don't think he's changed anything on it from when you had it....accept possibly the carb, but I could be wrong..

Dirty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts