Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ripped my bsa apart for paint, decided to completely change how it looks, instead of the stock tank I'm using a friscoed sporty tank and have the drag bars i was using mounted really low. I'd like to see some pics of other bikes with this kind of set up. The only one I can find is one of my all time favorites-nimrods old sporty. so lets see some!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so far those are all bitchin, I'm using the stock bsa forks and trees so the bars are real low and kinda set back close to the tank. lets see some more. I'll post a pic of my later on tonight.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Warren Lane's "El Rey"...also on the cover of the Horse

His website says he wants $100k for it...good grief...

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
If you look at my profile you can see my drag bars. I just scored a set of 43mm Honda clip-ons from eBay for less than $40 shipped. May mount them right below the top triple tree. Will post up when they arrive because they will probably be 3 inches below the top of my tank :confused:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
something about high tank low bars makes me feel like im gonna hit a pothole and get catapulted over the handlebars.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Man I just wanted to say I love the look of a high tank and low bars! Every bike in this thread is badass so far...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those bikes all kick ass, thanks for the pictures. Here a pic of mine, big change from what it looked like before.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just a little mockup of mine. I think I'm going for lower risers these look more and more gay to me eacy day

1 - 15 of 15 Posts