1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Heres one from the 62 world finals BAHAHAHAHH:D

Only pic i got of a Drfag racin Trump

Shoe
Hahahahahhahaah!! I was THIS close to posting that pic, didn't wanna steal yer thunder. Ya see that cafe I posted at ******'s? Belongs to good friend and it is SCCCHHHWEEEEET.

·
Registered
175 Posts

I really like the red Hagon-framed bike that Faust posted a lot. I think I posted that same picture on another board a while back. I'm currently collecting parts to build a trad Triumph drag bike for myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yes I did tryin to decide if my BSA cafe stays cafe or goes chopper.I am more of a chopper dude.Not quite sure if I am ready for the 59 patch and ton up boys patch.Who knows maybe I will build a purpose built bike for the drags.

Shoe

Crow said:
Hahahahahhahaah!! I was THIS close to posting that pic, didn't wanna steal yer thunder. Ya see that cafe I posted at ******'s? Belongs to good friend and it is SCCCHHHWEEEEET.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This is a cool thread. Here's a snapshot taken somewhere in Conneticut in the mid sixties. The water canteen oil tank is cool. Also next to that is a dragster that I drew.

·
Registered
484 Posts
fouraceswes said:
here is a weapon we used to take out to the Antique national before the assholes told us it was too late of a model. belongs to a buddy of mine, he owns it I race it.
I bet the eight valve head is what pissed 'em off!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts