Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm so used to seeing bikes with the wideglide or 45 springer that i'm having a hard time seeing mine with different bars.
mine has the narrow (i call it a hyperdermic) springer with 16" apes on a 2 up one out rigid with a 21" front, but i'd like to see some with z bars, gimp hangers, short apes, dragbars, what have you...i needs some inspiration going into vacation.
thanks fellas.

·
Registered
72 Posts
alteredpilot said:
i'm so used to seeing bikes with the wideglide or 45 springer that i'm having a hard time seeing mine with different bars.
mine has the narrow (i call it a hyperdermic) springer with 16" apes on a 2 up one out rigid with a 21" front, but i'd like to see some with z bars, gimp hangers, short apes, dragbars, what have you...i needs some inspiration going into vacation.
thanks fellas.
This was my old Bonneville the day that I brought it home in 1983. The springer was approx. 12" over, with a 21" spool.

This is what the bike looked like hte following spring. I changed a few things and shortened the springer by 7". Sure wish I still had this bike.

·
Registered
338 Posts

Drag bars with a 3-4 inches cut off each end.
alteredpilot said:
thanks fellas.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm about 45 mins. from Lancaster. I'm actually closer to Wilmington Delaware than Philly. I'm right on the border of Delaware and PA, off of I-95. thanks for the comments on the bike. Its getting there...slowly.

Spike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts