Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 1st bike, its an old T-250 hustler I picked up off hatch last year. I decided to make it look like a vietnameese military bike... or something like that... Its more of a play toy that I wanted to look strange.. the background bike is an 85' VF700 that my brother will never finish.. :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Now that looks like a fun little bike.

I had a 71 T500...wish I still had it. I could never get all the wiring sorted out. Got frustrated. Sold it.

About a month later, the new owner sent me a pic of it at a vintage track day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the kind words guys... Once I am healthy its getting finished an my sister wants it to learn how to ride... I'm still gonna cruise it 1st though, I love how loud, smelly and obnoxious it is...

Hatch - Thanks for the paint tips, I cant even open that thread. Laughing hurts my belly right now... I had to get an ice pack on it after reading it the 1st time.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
McQueen said:
Now that looks like a fun little bike.

I had a 71 T500...wish I still had it. I could never get all the wiring sorted out. Got frustrated. Sold it.

About a month later, the new owner sent me a pic of it at a vintage track day.

I have a 1969 T500 that is in perfect condition, I am making it look like it came off the track in 1969 with clubman bars and old school fairings. Fun bike

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
fiveofeen said:
thanks for the kind words guys... Once I am healthy its getting finished an my sister wants it to learn how to ride... I'm still gonna cruise it 1st though, I love how loud, smelly and obnoxious it is...

Hatch - Thanks for the paint tips, I cant even open that thread. Laughing hurts my belly right now... I had to get an ice pack on it after reading it the 1st time.
Sorry about the laughing.....I'll try to be boring instead. How about paint it like a HD Vrod....then you have a ricer copying a harley, copying a ricer design that was designed to piss off the japs for copying HD's.....now I'm confused.:confused: ...notice the lack of a smiley face to keep you from laughing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My first bike was a 73 GT250, was fun.

Anybody need any T350 parts? PM me

·
Registered
169 Posts
TurboRoadster said:
I have a 1969 T500 that is in perfect condition, I am making it look like it came off the track in 1969 with clubman bars and old school fairings. Fun bike
Can't wait ti see some pics of yours!

I love/hate looking at pics of my old T500. Makes me wish I had never got rid of it. As far as 70s Japanese bikes go, you can't beat the shape of a Titan's tank.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.