Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few photos of my scoot early on last Feb when I finished it made a few slight changes since and have been ridin the shit out of it.Enjoy
Thanks Shoe

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
I dig everything about that bike. Love the fender bracket, peep mirror, and paint to name a few.
Erron

·
Registered
581 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Thanks for the comments
Shoe
Certainly one of the nicest Triumphs out there, I noticed how low she sits in the rear. Have you had any problems riding with it so low?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
No not really any problems so to speak of but I always ride being aware that she is low got watch some curbs and god forbid if ya hit some road kill its gonna look like ground beef by the time it works itself from under the bike.
Shoe
Craven Moorhead said:
Certainly one of the nicest Triumphs out there, I noticed how low she sits in the rear. Have you had any problems riding with it so low?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Holly CRAP!!! It's shiny and red! what's not to like about shiny and red? How's the BSA coming Shoe? since your in the pic mood, how bouts postin up some pics of the progress?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Shoe, that is one of the best bikes I've seen. I must have missed this post during the holidays.

What are the specs on the red beast.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That scoot is killer.

Can I ask a dumb question, though? How do you shift it? Do you use your left hand or take your right hand off the throttle?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts