Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told it was a Paughco, and believe it to be, but was talking with a cat over the weekend and now I'm not sure. I cant find any numbers so that way of identifying is ruled out. I figured I ask some of you with a more trained eye, to see what ya'll might think.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
To me it's a Jammer..some things what gives it away are: 1)the shape of the top motor mount (Paughco is not as rounded at the bottom)... 2) The rear motor mount/support, (Paughco has a mount milled out of steel.. 3) The lower rear fender support/bracket (Paughco has it mounted higher and shows an opening between gearbox rear studs and bracket)

Here some pics , first is a Jammer, second is Paughco..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I'm guessing it's an early Jammer or D&D, something about the neck doesn't look like Paughco to me. Also the upper motor mount is different. It's kinda hard to tell the difference since Paughco and Jammer frames are kinda like different branches of the same family. I think they are both based on the old D&D frames. Look at the axle plates, gthey are almost identical. Also, I don't think the early aftermarket frames had ID numbers on them,so.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts