1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Citycocoa
Statefl
Pricein ad
Trying to lighten the load and come up with a little extra cash before i move. all prices include shipping in the 48. if you have any questions, just ask. I accept postal money orders, pay pal, and cash.

rods, flywheels, and shafts for a 900. bike was running fine, but was torn down for a good once over. I would reccomend honing the big end of the rods and installing oversize roller bearings. the shafts show some wear, but no pitting or grooves/ridges. ten minutes of polishing would have all the shafts looking brand new again. $300 shipped

iron head tappet guides, lightened tappets, and aluminum pushrods. all in runnable condition. $125 for the guides, $75 for the tappets, and $30 for the pushrods, or take the whole setup for $200

a complete 900 transmission with some extra gears and a shaft that were from a 1000. $300

complete set of ironhead rocker boxes with rockers and shafts. these are the 1000 cc style butwill work on 900's. SOLD

nice p-pad. $40

stroker kicker arm. new. comes with the pedal. $50

the silver sprocket is a ironhead 21 tooth stock. SOLD

The black sprocket is a ironhead 22 tooth with .50" offset. $30

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump. closing on a house next month and have a baby due in september, so i am open to offers on these parts. i need cash....

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
saturday bump. i am willing to wheel and deal on these parts, i need them gone. also interested in trade for FLH shovelhead headlight nacelle assy, hinged rear fender, oe flh front fender, or stock one piece flh bars.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump. Make offers on what's left. I will accept any offer within reason, I haven't turned any down yet. I really need to sell the last of these parts before I close on my house April 25. Need the cash!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts